- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup zucchini
- 2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 fl oz orange juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook chicken (or use leftover chicken). Cook in the oven, or in a heated pan on the stove top until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add garlic, and cook over medium heat until soft, but not browned (about 1 min).
- Add tomatoes (undrained) and allow to slightly become dry (about 5 minutes).
- Add chopped vegetables and cook until heated through (3-5 minutes).
- Add rice (cooked according to package directions) and cooked chicken. Toss well, and cook until heated through.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Add sauce and toss to incorporate.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 633mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g