- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 8 chicken, bone and skin removed chicken thigh, bone-in
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp (1 serving) taco seasoning
- 8 tortilla (approx 7-8″ dia) tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup, diced (approx 20 pieces per cup) honeydew
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
Slice pepper and onion. In crockpot, place the chicken, sliced pepper, sliced onion, mushrooms, vegetable broth and taco seasoning. Cook covered, on high for 4 hours.
Just before serving, peel and grate carrots and cut melon into cubes.
Remove chicken and vegetables from crockpot; shred chicken.
Place warm chicken inside tortilla wraps topped w/ carrots, cheese & yogurt, if desired. Serve melon cubes on the side.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 718mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g