- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice cucumber and bell pepper. Cut cheese into thin squares or cubes.
- If serving to go, divide all ingredients into four equal portions and place into a partitioned lunchbox container, making sure to keep crackers away from cucumbers and peppers to prevent them from getting soggy.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 643mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g