- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, honey, oil, milk, and applesauce.
- Add the zest of both lemons to the egg mixture, along with 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix well, then fold in the blueberries.
- Add the flour to the wet ingredients a little at a time, mixing as you go. Stir just until moistened; avoid over-mixing.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups, filling each halfway full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- If desired, add a hard boiled egg and some grapes to each serving to boost the nutrient intake.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 246mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g