These Lemon Poppyseed Muffins are bright, tender and so lemony they are the perfect healthy pick-me-up muffin!
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or place muffin papers in 12 cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and poppyseeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, Greek yogurt, eggs, honey and melted butter.
- Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until mixed. If you overmix, your muffins will be more dense.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Aim for about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until the tops bounce pack or a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin and it comes out clean. When done, transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie