- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 head lettuce
- 14 1/2 ounce corn, canned
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 medium mango
- Coat the chicken breast with taco seasoning. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Check to be sure it is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Dice green pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and shred lettuce. Drain and rinse corn and black beans.
- In a very large bowl, combine salad ingredients. Slice chicken and avocado. Add to the salad.
- Serve with tortilla chips and mango.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 701mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 19g