- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cut chicken into thin strips, then add to the hot oil. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano; cook 6-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Shred or cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place 4 tortillas on a baking sheet (or two if necessary); top each with chicken, cheese, and then a second tortilla.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, dice tomato, bell pepper, and avocado; slice olives and shred lettuce (if necessary).
- Cut quesadillas into triangles and serve with toppings as desired; serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 707kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 1084mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 18g