- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mince garlic, slice onion, and chop pineapple.
- Place chicken into a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and spritz with lemon juice. Add garlic and onion. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Toss back into slow cooker and add pineapple and barbecue sauce; stir to combine and then place cover back on. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray two tortillas with cooking spray. Place coated sides down onto baking sheet. Top each with some of the chicken mixture, spinach, and cheese; cover with remaining tortillas, spraying the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve.
Calories: 633kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 2153mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 39g