- 6 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cup tomato soup
- 2 medium apple
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 stick string cheese
- Peel and grate carrots; roughly chop peanuts and cilantro.
- Toss all slaw ingredients into a large bowl and stir to coat evenly.
- Heat soup (any favorite soup may be used here), and cut apples into wedges.
- Serve carrot slaw alongside soup, apple wedges, crackers, and cheese sticks.
Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1244mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 36g