- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup flaxseed, ground
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package (20 oz) blueberries, frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together yogurt, applesauce, ground flaxseed, eggs, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Whisk together remaining dry ingredients. Add to the yogurt mixture; stir together just until combined.
- Gently fold in frozen blueberries (no need to thaw).
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool slightly before removing to wire racks.