- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 4 cup black beans, canned
- 4 cup kidney beans, canned
- 2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice onion and bell pepper. Mince garlic.
- Saute onion and pepper with garlic in oil until tender in a skillet.
- Put in a larger pot with remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes, or in a crock-pot for 4-5 hours on low.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1782mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 11g