- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scrub the skin of the sweet potatoes, then place all into an oven-safe pan (a cake pan works great).
- Bake just until softened (1-2 hours depending on the size of the potatoes); if the potato gives in to your squeeze, it’s done.
- Remove potato skins if desired. Split open potatoes and mash the insides.
- Add butter, salt, and/or cinnamon to taste.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 662mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g