- 2 cup water
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Core, peel, and chop apples.
- Add the oats, apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the boiling water.
- Adjust heat to low and let the oatmeal simmer for 2-3 minutes; stir.
- Serve each bowl with a splash of milk and a little brown sugar sprinkled on top.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 21mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g