Have a lot of extra eggs after Easter fun with your kids? We have you covered! We have 11 healthy and delicious ways to use up those hard boiled eggs.
Hard boiled eggs alone are a perfect snack in my opinion. Many days when my kids walk in the door from school, they will have one for a snack. I couldn’t be more thrilled. Eggs have:
- All 9 essential amino acids!
- They contain natural occurring vitamin D
- They promote healthy nails and hair
- The combination of protein and fat make them a satisfying and filling snack.
Even though we eat them pretty quickly, the amount we hard boil for dying eggs usually exceed our normal consumptions.
Top 11 Ways to Use Extra Easter Eggs
- Egg Salad Sandwich.
- Deviled Eggs.
- Topping for Green Salads.
- Sailboat Snack. Slice a boiled egg in half and place a toothpick in the middle. Slice cheese into a triangle shape and slide on the toothpick as a sail.
- Loaded Cucumber Cups.
- English Muffin Pizzas.
- Freeze for later. You can chop hard cooked eggs and store in the freezer until you are ready to top your salads.
- Breakfast burritos. Use your hard boiled eggs instead of scrambled. Simply chop the eggs and add to the pan with shredded cheese to warm. Stuff your tortilla with your cheesy egg mixture and your other favorite burrito fillings.
- Avocado Toast. Sliced avocado and layer on toast, then slice boiled eggs and layer on top. Add your favorite seasoning to top it all off.
- Boiled Egg Bites.
- Healthy Boost Potato Salad
Can you think of anything else you like to use hard boiled eggs for?
Have you tried boiling your eggs in the Instant Pot? It makes the BEST hard boiled eggs we have ever eaten and also makes them SO easy to peel! This is the guide we like to use: Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs.