These Chocolate Raspberry Bran Muffins pack in a surprising amount of fiber and nutrition, but taste delicious enough to be dessert!
Chocolate Raspberry Bran Muffins
- Heat oven to 375° F. Place muffin liners in muffin pan or grease muffin tin well.
- Place bran cereal in a blender or food processor and coarsely crush.
- Add crushed cereal to a medium bowl and stir in buttermilk; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add oil, eggs, and vanilla into cereal; whisk to combine. Add flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir just until moistened.
- Gently fold in raspberries (do not thaw).
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Immediately remove muffins from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie