- 4 medium kiwi
- Slice bell peppers and onion; peel carrots and cut into large pieces.
- Place veggies into slow cooker and then add the chicken; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and turmeric, then stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Toward the end of the chicken’s cook time, peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Cut broccoli into smaller pieces.
- Cover potatoes and broccoli with water in a large pot and boil for 15-20 minutes until fork-tender. Drain.
- Pour potato mixture into a large bowl, and add butter, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper. Beat together using a handheld blender until mashed.
- Serve chicken with veggies, mashed potatoes, and sliced kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie