- 4 medium plum tomato
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/4 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium lime
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 medium plum
- Chop tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion; mince garlic. Toss together in a bowl, along with the juice of the lime, salt, pepper, and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle or heavy frying pan over medium. Add one tortilla to the pan and sprinkle with 1/8 cup shredded cheese; top with another tortilla. Cook until cheese has melted and tortillas are golden brown, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges, and serve with tomato salsa and plums on the side.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 575mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 14g