This Buffalo Chicken Wrap delivers a punch of flavor from tangy sauce, blue cheese, and fresh crunchy veggies in a soft flour tortilla. Use leftover cooked chicken for a quick and satisfying lunch!
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup buffalo (wing) sauce
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium Tortilla, Flour
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt and buffalo sauce. Add chicken, cheese, and slaw; mix well.
- Slice avocado. Slice tomato and remove the seeds; dice into smaller pieces.
- Lay out the wraps and add an even amount of chicken mixture to each, top with a few slices of avocado and diced tomatoes. Roll up tightly and slice in half.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie