- 4 medium clementine
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium banana
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Peel clementine; cut cheese into cubes. Add to skewers in an alternating fashion. Set aside.
- Slice banana. Spread peanut butter and jam onto bread slices, add some banana slices and then place the bread together to make 4 sandwiches. Cut into ocean shapes, if desired.
- Slice cucumber and and cut into stars to resemble star fish.
- Add all components, including ranch for dipping, to small containers or any Bento-like lunchbox.
Calories: 667kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 785mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 36g