- 4 medium clementine
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium banana
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Peel clementine; cut cheese into cubes. Add to skewers in an alternating fashion. Set aside.
- Slice banana. Spread peanut butter and jam onto bread slices, add some banana slices and then place the bread together to make 4 sandwiches. Cut into ocean shapes, if desired.
- Slice cucumber and and cut into stars to resemble star fish.
- Add all components, including ranch for dipping, to small containers or any Bento-like lunchbox.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie