- Snap beans, chop bell peppers, mince garlic, and slice carrots.
- In a large microwave safe bowl put in oil, garlic, snap beans, chopped peppers, and carrot slices. Mix so the vegetables are coated in oil.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add tomato paste, chicken broth, and navy beans and mix together. Microwave for another 5 minutes.
- Add couscous and let sit for five minutes until couscous absorbs moisture and pumps. (May require additional microwaving if your soup is not hot enough.)
- Serve hot and top with Parmesan cheese and artisan bread.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie