- 4 large egg
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 medium kiwi
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 1 cup trail mix (with nuts, seeds, and chocolate chips)
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- Hardboil eggs, allow to cool, and then peel.
- Slice pepper. Peel and slice kiwis.
- Add all ingredients to separate containers (ziplock bags work great!) and toss into lunchbox.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie