- 2 cup cabbage
- 2 medium potato, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 sprigs parsley, fresh
- 28 ounce beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounce white beans, canned
- Shred cabbage, cube potatoes, and chop carrot, celery, onion into bite size pieces. Snip fresh parsley (1/4 cup snipped).
- In a stock pot or dutch oven combine broth, water, cabbage, undrained tomatoes, potatoes, carrot, celery, onion, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper and a dash of salt. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in beans.
- Season with additional spices and salt to taste.
- Divide among 6 airtight containers or freezer containers if using for lunches or serve hot for dinner with rolls.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 882mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g