- 6 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 4 1/2 ounce diced green chilies, canned
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Chop cilantro. Drain and rinse black beans. Chop spinach. Dice red bell pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place 1/4 – 1/2 cup of mixture on the lower third of a tortilla. Roll one side in and then roll tortilla as tight as you can.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- To freeze: Place entire tray of taquitos in the freezer for 2-3 hours until frozen. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze up to 3 months.
- To Bake: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray the tops with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil. Place pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (add 10 minutes if baking from frozen) until tops start to get golden brown.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie