- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 medium apple
- Stir together the yogurt, applesauce, and spices.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for later.
- Serve alongside apple slices or other desired fruit.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie