- 1 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 6 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 medium banana
- Place oats, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt into a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low overnight, or up to 8 hours.
- Slice bananas. Stir oats, add toppings, and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie