- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 4 cup black beans, canned
- 4 cup kidney beans, canned
- 2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice onion and bell pepper. Mince garlic.
- Saute onion and pepper with garlic in oil until tender in a skillet.
- Put in a larger pot with remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes, or in a crock-pot for 4-5 hours on low.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie