- 1 medium banana
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup, quartered or chopped apple
- Put a banana in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork. Add peanut butter and stir. Spread mixture over tortilla, sprinkle with apples, and tightly roll up.
- Cut each roll into two pieces and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie