- 2 medium apple, Granny Smith
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 3 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 cup spinach
- 2/3 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing in a quart-sized jar. Close the jar and shake vigorously until the dressing is mixed very well. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until ready to use. (You may need to shake again beforehand.)
- Core and chop apples; chop cheese into cubes. Add the salad greens, apples, cheese, cranberries, walnuts, and raisins to a large mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Divide salad equally among 4 serving plates and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie