- 4 medium apple
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup cereal, puffed rice
- 8 ounce cheddar cheese
- Cut the apple in half and remove the core.
- Spread the top with peanut butter and sprinkle with puffed rice.
- Cut a sail for your apple boat from a thick slice of cheese and attach with a toothpick.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie