- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, dried
- 1 medium peach
- 2 cup grapes
- Slice tomato, onion, and cucumber; set aside separately.
- Spread hummus over bread slices, then top half of them with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, sprouts, and remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally, into quarters, or into shapes.
- Serve with nuts, peach slices, and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie