- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, dried
- 1 medium peach
- 2 cup grapes
- Slice tomato, onion, and cucumber; set aside separately.
- Spread hummus over bread slices, then top half of them with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, sprouts, and remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally, into quarters, or into shapes.
- Serve with nuts, peach slices, and grapes on the side.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 420mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 22g