Lambs and Chicks for Easter Lunch
This is my quick Healthy Easter idea... On Friday, send your kids to school with a fun, Easter themed lunch. Here is how ours turned out:
- granola with a sesame seed candy in the lower left compartment.
- Hard boiled egg chick in the upper left
- Main compartment contains sandwich (cut into a lamb)
- Carrots, lettuce, red peppers, and red onions. (all finger veggies, no fork needed)
- cup of cuties
- In our Easy Lunch Box
I saw these little chicks made from your hard boiled eggs on a Google image search for Easter Bentos. It was super easy to make!
- Hard boil the eggs
- peel carefully
- cut away the white across the center of the egg.
- I cut out circles from sea weed paper (which I actually always keep on hand for food decorating). and a carrot for the beak!