- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 1/2 cup corn, canned
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- Drain and rinse beans and corn.
- Place in a medium pot.
- Add tomatoes with juices and taco seasoning.
- Stir until heated through.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie