- Preheat oven to 400° F. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the butternut squash, chickpeas, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garam masala, curry powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Roast for about 30 minutes until butternut squash is soft and chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa as directed on package. Once finished cooking, remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Add the roasted butternut squash and chickpeas to the quinoa, along with the arugula, dried cranberries, juice of the lemon, juice of the orange, and remaining olive oil.
- Season with remaining salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie