- 3 cup grapes
- Begin by prepping your vegetables; dice onion, mince garlic, shred cabbage.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add bacon (add enough for four servings as indicated on the package). Cook until it becomes crispy, approximately 4-5 minutes; crumble into smaller pieces.
- Add the chopped onions and shredded cabbage and cook until the onions become translucent; 3-4 minutes.
- Toss in the garlic, and Italian seasoning; cook for one minute then add the tomatoes with juices and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add the beans (liquid too!), broth, salt and pepper and allow to simmer. Continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with grapes on the side, and shred some cheese on top if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie