White Bean Soup
- 4 slice, medium bread, Italian
- 2 cup grapes
- Heat a large stock pot over medium heat and add chicken. Cook until brown and cooked through.; remove chicken from pot, cool slightly, and shred or cube. Set aside.
- Chop onion and bell pepper and add to same stock pot, cooking for 5 minutes. Mince and add garlic, cooking for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Add stock, beans, herbs, spices, and cooked chicken. Stir together and then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- Serve with Italian bread and grapes on the side.