- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- Cook quinoa and lentils according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, dice onion and bell pepper; slice tomatoes into quarters and chop green onions.
- Pour olive oil into a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat; add onion and pepper and cook until tender.
- Add cooked lentils and quinoa to the skillet; stir to combine. Cook for five more minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in tomatoes, green onions, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle with walnuts before serving. Serve peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie