- 16 ounce turkey sausage
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium potato, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut sausage, potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and onion into 1 inch pieces; mince garlic.
- Add veggies and sausage to a large baking dish. Toss with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes until potatoes have softened.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie