- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium grapefruit
- 4 ounce Snacks, FRITOLAY, SUNCHIPS, Multigrain Snack, original flavor
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- Wrap turkey, cheese, and lettuce up in the tortillas. Slice tortillas so that you have 1-2 inch sections.
- Slice cucumber and grapefruit and add to lunchbox along with sunchips and carrots.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie