- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 head lettuce, green leaf
- Chop zucchini, red bell pepper, and onions.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute veggies until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add cooked veggies to ground turkey.
- Add soy sauce (or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos if you can find them, 1 teaspoon cumin, salt, and pepper. Form into patties.
- Heat skillet again. Cook burgers until done. Remove and keep warm.
- Serve burgers over greens. Add Ranch dressing if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie