- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium peach
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Dice onion and set aside.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high; cook bacon until crispy, then crumble and add to bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Combine eggs, onion, spinach, salt, flour, and milk; whisk together until smooth, then pour over bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, slice tomato and dice peaches.
- Top quiche with tomato slices if desired, or serve on the side.
- Top peaches with yogurt and serve alongside quiche.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie