- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, cover, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice bell peppers and onion. Roughly chop lettuce, grate Parmesan, and slice tomatoes in half.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and peppers and cook 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Stir in thyme, salt, and pepper, and cook 1 minute longer.
- Pour in coconut milk and simmer 5 minutes or until reduced by about half.
- Add shrimp and cook until they curl, approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in chili sauce and plain yogurt.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, Parmesan, tomatoes, and your favorite dressing.
- Serve shrimp mixture over a bed of pasta, with salad and oranges on the side.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 628mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g