- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, cover, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice bell peppers and onion. Roughly chop lettuce, grate Parmesan, and slice tomatoes in half.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and peppers and cook 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Stir in thyme, salt, and pepper, and cook 1 minute longer.
- Pour in coconut milk and simmer 5 minutes or until reduced by about half.
- Add shrimp and cook until they curl, approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in chili sauce and plain yogurt.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, Parmesan, tomatoes, and your favorite dressing.
- Serve shrimp mixture over a bed of pasta, with salad and oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie