- 4 medium apple
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium bell pepper, orange
- Finely dice 1 apple. Chop sun-dried tomatoes.
- Spread hummus on tortillas. Layer with diced apples, tomatoes, spinach, and a slice of turkey. Roll up tightly and slice into quarters; hold together with toothpicks if packing to-go.
- Slice remaining apples into wedges; serve along with sliced peppers on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie