- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 6 ounce tomato paste, canned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap potatoes in foil and poke with a fork. Place on middle oven rack and bake for 45 minutes until soft.
- While potatoes bake, heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Chop onion, pepper, and celery, and mince garlic; add to skillet and sauté 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Add turkey, chili powder, cumin, and honey; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes (liquid included) and tomato paste. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Cut potatoes down the center and add the meat and veggie mixture.
- Serve with blueberries on the side.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 503mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 31g