- 3 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 3 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 medium lime
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 medium avocado
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium peach
- Cube sweet potatoes, chop onion, mince garlic, and dice peppers; set corn out to thaw, and drain and rinse beans. Set all aside separately.
- Add oil to skillet and heat over medium-high. Add potatoes, cumin, and salt; cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Add in onions, garlic, and peppers; cook for 3-4 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Add in beans and corn, and continue to cook another 2 minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes and taco seasoning; stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes over medium high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer another 15 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
- Remove from heat and spritz with fresh-squeezed lime juice, then sprinkle cheese on top and allow it to melt.
- Meanwhile, slice avocados and peaches, and chop green onions.
- Serve potato mixture topped with avocado and onions as desired; serve peach slices on the side.
Calories: 596kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1349mg | Fiber: 24g | Sugar: 23g