- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 8 medium tortillas, corn
- 2 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1 tablespoon salsa verde
- 4 medium tomato, red
- 5 jumbo black olives, canned
- 15 ounce refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 medium apple
- Prepare grill, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with lime juice, then sprinkle with taco seasoning and sugar.
- Place chicken on grill and cook 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Cool slightly, then cut into 1/4-inch strips and set aside.
- Place tortillas on grill, cooking each side for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Combine shredded cabbage and salsa; toss to coat.
- Chop tomatoes and slice olives; gently toss together.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons beans over each tortilla, then add the chicken. Top with slaw mixture, tomato mixture, feta cheese, yogurt, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie