- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 medium kiwi
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add to a skillet and cook over medium heat until eggs are set, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Toast bread, then cut each slice into triangles.
- Divide eggs into 4 portions, placing in a circle pattern in the center of each plate.
- Place toast triangles around the eggs, making it look like a sun.
- Serve with pomegranate seeds and kiwi slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie