- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flour, coconut
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor with 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil.
- Blend until it eventually becomes a fine paste and forms a ball.
- If the mixture looks dry, add the second tablespoon of coconut oil (it depends a little on how much oil is released from the sunflower seeds).
- Use a teaspoon to scoop into balls; roll in coconut flakes. You should get approximately 30 balls.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Serve with yogurt.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 46mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g