- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor with 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil.
- Blend until it eventually becomes a fine paste and forms a ball.
- If the mixture looks dry, add the second tablespoon of coconut oil (it depends a little on how much oil is released from the sunflower seeds).
- Use a teaspoon to scoop into balls; roll in coconut flakes. You should get approximately 30 balls.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Serve with yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie