- 4 stalk celery
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Cut celery into sticks and fill with peanut butter.
- Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and place in a piping bag.
- Place 1-2 chocolate chips onto the peanut butter for spider bodies. Then using the melted chocolate, make little legs for the spider bodies.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie