Simple Beef Tacos
Ground Turkey Tacos
Servings: 6 servings
- tortillas or taco shells
- lettuce or shredded cabbage
- shredded cheese
- guacamole or avocado slices
- sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high and add olive oil.
- Add ground turkey, garlic and spices. Using a wooden spoon or meat chopper, break up the turkey until it is in small pieces. Continue to cook until it is mostly browned. This should take about 6 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the salsa verde, water, and better than bouillon paste. Stir to combine and simmer for 3-4 more minutes or until cooked through and the liquid has mostly absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings: tortillas or taco shells, lettuce, cabbage, shredded cheese, guacamole, salsa, diced tomatoes, and sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. Enjoy!
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 539IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie