- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cover fish with yogurt and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Deseed and finely dice the tomato; chop the pineapple. Set all aside separately.
- Cook rice according to the package instructions, then toss with diced tomato. Set aside covered to keep warm.
- Melt butter, then drizzle a small amount into a baking dish.
- Dredge the fish into the breadcrumbs, then place into the prepared dish; drizzle the remaining butter over top.
- Bake fish on the top rack of the oven for 8-15 minutes until crispy and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat peas in a small amount of water on the stove top.
- Serve fish on top of rice, spritzed with juice from the lemon. Serve with peas and pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie